Course Duration :
45-60 Days 8 Weeks 5 Days
Mysql Course Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 – 60 Days||8 Weekends||5 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
Mysql & Database Training Institute in Delhi
MCM Infotech delivers best MySQL DBA Training in Delhi based on new industry norms that helps candidates to safeguard placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. MCM Infotech is one of the most trustworthy MySQL Database training institute providing hands on practical knowledge and full job support with basic as well as advanced level course. Here training is led by subject expert who has 10+ years of exposure in handling real-life projects. MCM Infotech gears a blend of MySQL Database learning and practical sessions to give the candidate finest experience that assists in the conversion of unexperienced aspirants into professionals that are easily get hired.
Here candidates learn the aids for a brief history of databases, relational database concepts, creation of database and required tables using PHP My admin, inserting values into tables, MySQL Database training on real time projects with placement training. This course has been intended as per newest industry trends and keeping in mind the progressive course content and syllabus based on the requirement of the aspirant.
MCM Infotech is the chief training center with high-tech infrastructure and lab amenities and the options of choosing for multiple courses. MCM Infotech formulates many aspirants at affordable fees that is modified keeping in mind training and course content necessity of each candidate. This widespread practical experience in MySQL Database confirms that you captivate the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
MCM Infotech is one of the best MySQL DBA Training institute in Delhi with 100% placement assurance. Here there are week days classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes too.
MySQL Course Content
- A brief history of databases
- Relational database concepts
- Database tables
- MySQL Data types
- Introduction to PhpMyAdmin
- Creating and Checking Tables
- Autoincrement and Primary Keys
- Inserting Values into Tables
Mini Project with PHP and MySQL
- Creation of database and required tables using PhpMyAdmin.
- Creation of required templates, pages and managing site using IDE Dreamweaver.
- Keeping structure, style and behavior of created pages apart.
- Creating login and logout pages for maintaining sessions.
- Creating forms to insert data into address book-personal details, image etc.
- Creating page to view the data from address book.
- Adding PHP Script for form validation.
- Adding server-side validation.
- Adding mouse events like mouse out and mouseover dynamically.
- Creating page to edit or delete the records in the address book.
- Creating page to enable searching the address book.
Introduction to Ajax
- What is ajax
- Connecting to server using PHP Script
- Downloading data behind scenes
- Modifying web pages on the fly
- Creating an XML HTTP Request Object in different browsers
- Checking the XML HTTP Request Object’s ready State property
- Checking the XML HTTP Request Object’s status property
- Getting Your Data with the XML HTTP Request Object
- Problems creating an XML HTTP Request Object
- Fetching Text Data From the server
- Using the text data received through XML HTTP Request